Sunday, February 10, 2013

top love songs (imo)


The Beatles have many, many classic love songs.

My wife's fave is "Michele", this song always had a European flair; kind of a French/Italian feel to it. Michelle  is good, but does not ring as true for me as my lovely.

My all time favorite Beatles love song, primarily written by Sir Paul is...."And I Love Her",  talk about your international feel to a song- this song has a Spanish Flamenco flavor that is hard to disguise.

the lyrics are sublime- - - "I give her all my love, that's all I do, and if you saw my love, you'd love her too....I love her"

Really isn't that the epitome of love, her beauty, her grace?

"A love like ours...could never die" - true love spoken.

"Bright are the stars that shine, dark is the sky" yup my kinda song. Stars and sky. Great guitar and lyrics that just melt me.

This song, the guitar, the words are bliss.

Give a listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment